Here sharing the working tricks for the offline problem of jio4gvoice android app. Many of the users experiencing this terrible error while using the jio 4g voice. The main reason behind the problem is due to the network problem. The app not connected to the jio network. Here sharing the working method of fixing jio4gvoice not connecting or jio 4g voice offline issue.
Many of the users experiencing the jio services with free of voice call, messages, 4G data with very cheapest rate. So many of the indian customers saves a lot of money for their mobile bill and enjoying the awesome and unlimited enjoyment with reliance jio as ji launched.
Fix Jio 4G Voice Offline Problem
If you are a jio user and using jio 4g voice for voice and video call then you may experience the problem at least once. Here is the step by step solution for fixing the issue.
- First just make clear you have used the latest version of jio 4g voice installed on your smartphone.
- If you are experiencing the issue do the steps.
- Switch Off your smartphone.
- Insert your jio sim card on sim card slot 1. If you have inserted already, just remove and insert properly.(most of the smartphone companies make slot 1 for VoLTE Enabled)
- Now switch on your smartphone and go to settings.
- Search your network manually.
- Wait for the manual search complete, and if completed, select reliance jio 4g as your network.
- Now when you have registered mobile network, the install or open jio4gvoice on your smartphone.
- Turn on your mobile data.
- the jio 4g voice app will connect your smartphone to jio network and then online status will be shown.
- You May Also Like: Jio Tv App
The most important thing to do is placing the jio sim in the slot 1 of the smartphone. If you are using the jio smartphone, the jio sim itself in the correct slot.
Next we are discussing the alternative method to fix the jio4gvoice app offline or not working issue here
If your jio4gvoice app still running and not connecting or offline mode. Then just go to the settings>> app settings>>force stop.
here you need to stop the app from the settings panel.
Now turn on your smartphone airplane mode. Turn on for just one minute.
after the time, turn off the flight mode. then the smartphone will manually search the network.
after the automatic search was done, you are now connected to the jio 4G Network.
Now initialize jio 4g voice app by just tapping on the icon. Done, now your app is now online mode. Now enjoy the video and voice call.
Here is the two simple tweaks you can try if you are experiencing the jio 4g voice app offline mode. And we are sharing the video here to solve the issue.
If you are still experiencing the problem, the problem may be due to the version variation. So download the old version of jio 4g voice app and install instead jio4gvoice new version. and check whether your problem has fixed.